- Pour the fresh tomato blend into a pot and cook at high heat till almost all the water has dried.
- Add Kaptain Ready Stews to the pot and reduce the heat to low.
- Cook till the water in the tomato blend has dried as much as possible.
- Add the vegetable oil, the chopped onions and the thick tomato sauce that you mixed in the previous step above.
- Stir it very well, fry at very low heat & stir at short intervals till the oil has completely separated from the tomato sauce. A well-fried tomato sauce will also have streaks of oil, unlike when you first added the oil and it was a smooth mix of the tomato puree and oil.
- Taste the fried tomato puree to make sure that the raw tomato taste is gone. With time and experience, you can even tell that the tomato sauce is well fried from the aroma alone.
- If you are happy with the taste and you are sure that all the water has dried as much as possible, pour out the excess vegetable oil, then add the well-fried tomato stew to your cooking.
- If you are not using it immediately, leave to cool down.
- Alternatively, you can serve it hot!